Terms of Service
1: including Wb Global Limited Company's subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, contractors, and suppliers or any party acting on Wb Global Limited Company's explicit instructions, (collectively "Webtechhost", "Wb Global Limited Company", "we", "us" or "our") welcomes you to Webtechhost.Net (the "Site" or "our website").
3: Where the content states:
- a: ou" or "your" or "user" or "Member" or "Customer" includes the person purchasing the services or any party acting on the customer's instructions.
- b:"The Registrant" includes the person applying for a domain name or any party acting on the Registrant's instructions
- c:"The Registry" refers to the relevant domain names Registry.
- d:"Server" means the computer server equipment in connection with the provision of the Services, may refer to all services.
- e:"website" means the area on the server allocated by us to you for use by you as a site on the Internet, may refer to all services.
- g:"Cookies" are small text files placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
- h:Webtechhost reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective immediately upon posting of the modification to this page.
- i:In consideration of the mutual covenants herein, the parties agree to the following, which shall apply during the term of this agreement:
4: In this terms of service document, unless the context requires a different interpretation:
- a:the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- b:references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this document;
- c:a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
- d:"including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- e:reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- f:the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this terms of service document.
5: These Terms of Service provide that all disputes between you and Webtechhost will be resolved by BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT A JUDGE OR JURY and your claims cannot and will not be brought as a class action, representative action, collective action, or private attorney general action. Please review the section titled "Mandatory Arbitration Agreement For Dispute Resolution" below for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with Webtechhost.
7: SOME JURISDICTIONS HAVE CONSUMER PROTECTION AND OTHER LEGISLATION WHICH MAY APPLY TO THE SERVICES AND WHICH DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN PROVISIONS SUCH AS LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, AMONG OTHERS. TO THE EXTENT THAT A LIMITATION, EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR OTHER PROVISION SET OUT BELOW IS SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SUCH LIMITATION, EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8: The information and content hosted on your server and any and all actions performed by, on or using your server are under your responsibility, regardless of which hosting plan and/or add-ons you've selected. You shall effect and maintain adequate insurance coverage in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the server. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by data lost due to any incident or by damages incurred by downtime.
9: Your server can be used for legal activities as defined by these terms of service as well as Dutch laws and regulations.